Servings Per Recipe: 10
Serving Size: 1 slice (1/10 of torte)
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories from Fat:
- Total Fat:
- Saturated Fat:
- Total Carbs:
- Dietary Fiber:
Spray the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with vegetable cooking spray; set aside.
Combine graham cracker crumbs, SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener, and butter in a small bowl. Press mixture into bottom of prepared pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener, cream cheese, ricotta cheese, egg substitute, butter, orange juice, lemon juice, vanilla, and orange peel in food processor bowl; process 3 minutes or until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides. Pour mixture into prepared crust.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until almost set. Turn oven off; let stand in oven 30 minutes with door partially opened. Remove cheesecake from oven; cool in pan on a wire rack. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 1/2 (8 ounce) packages reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel