Servings Per Recipe: 5
Serving Size: 1 cup salsa.
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories from Fat:
- Total Fat:
- Saturated Fat:
- Total Carbs:
- Dietary Fiber:
Bring small saucepan of water to a boil. Blanch tomatoes for 30 seconds, and then rinse with cold water. Peel and chop tomatoes.
Place all ingredients in a large bowl and stir until mixed thoroughly. Allow to stand at room temperature for one hour. Mix and serve. Refrigerate any unused salsa.
Serve Citrus Salsa with baked tortilla chips or on top of grilled chicken or fish.*Conversion to packets: You may also substitute 3 packets SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener
- 4 roma tomatoes
- 2 large oranges, peeled and diced
- 1 large Vidalia onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt